AIM's corporate DNA is aligned to our investment approach, combining best practice in sustainability and portfolio management.
AIM is committed to applying to ourselves the same high standards that we use in our selection of investments. We pledge to strive for social and environmental best practice in our daily operations and hold our governance practices to strong principles of integrity and transparency whilst offering a high quality, fair value service to our clients.
Our mission is to move large scale capital into investments promoting environmentally and socially resilient communities, to support the 2015 UN Sustainable Development Goals, and to support the global COP 21 Climate Change Accord to limit global temperature increases to 2 degrees Celsius.
In our own corporate governance, we seek to
- Fully integrate sustainability, financial, and economic analysis in our investment processes
- Measure and minimize both our investment portfolio and operational environmental and social footprints
- Promote gender equity and ethnic diversity among staff and management
- Embrace transparency, through broadly sharing our performance, commitments, and experience
- Give back to our communities by supporting new smaller impact issuers coming to market.