Maria De filippo
Sustainability and Credit Analyst
Maria supports Affirmative Investment Management’s Sustainability Verification and Credit Risk Evaluation. Her experience in the investment industry spans seven years, during which she specialised in Relationship Management, Business Development and Operational Process Management. Whilst at BNY Mellon, she worked mainly with institutional clients and supported the business in its expansion into emerging markets. At Unicredit she was responsible for process risk mitigation and helped the bank restructure its back office operations following some substantial changes in regulatory requirements.
She holds a Master’s degree in Anthropology and Development Management from the London School of Economics. Maria is an Italian and German native speaker and also speaks English, French and Spanish.
Employment & Qualifications
- Operational Process Manager, Unicredit Group, Munich, Germany, June 2011- June 2014.
- Client Relations Manager, BNY Mellon Asset Management, London, UK, October 2008-April 2010.
- Client Relations Executive, BNY Mellon Asset Management, London, UK, June 2006 – September 2008.
- Investment Management Certificate, CFA Society UK, 2007
- MSc Anthropology and Development Management, London School of Economics and Political Science, London, UK, October 2014- November 2015
- BA Business Studies with Economics, Open University, London, UK, October 2001- December 2005
- Translation Diploma for English and French, Fremdspracheninstitut Muenchen, Germany, September 1997-August 1998